Seth L Robbins
Seth is a veteran of the real estate, hospitality and property management industries who has lived in Brunswick County for over 15 years and has an unparalleled knowledge of the local community. Our firm specializes in specializing in residential and commercial sales, relocation, coastal properties, new construction, investment properties and land acquisition.
Get To Know Seth
● Licensed NC Broker since 2004
● 12 years experience in Property Management, with expertise in vacation rentals & long-term rental.
● Former President of Southport-Oak Island Chamber of Commerce
● Race Director for Oak Island Lighthouse Run since 2007
● Co-Race Director for the Carolina Beach SUP Challenge
● Father of two children that attend public schools in Brunswick County.
● Member of local running and stand-up paddleboard communities.
● RSPS Certified through the National Association Of Realtors (Resort & Second Home Specialist)
● Avid Marathon Runner, Stand-Up Paddler, or any outdoor activity