Jeanette J Cole
Coldwell Banker Sloane
● My name is Jeanette Cole and I am fairly new to this area. My husband, two dachshunds, and I moved to Sunset Beach, NC from Chattanooga, TN in 2019. We vacationed here for many years and finally got the chance to move here! My son, daughter, and son-in-law are still back in Tennessee, but love to visit us at the beach. The mountains of Tennessee are extremely beautiful, but the beaches in this area have no equal. I absolutely love being on beach time!
● Back in Tennessee, I worked in Medical Billing for over 12 years and desperately needed a career and lifestyle change. I am very excited about my adventure as a Real Estate Agent here in the Sunset Beach area and welcome the much-needed change of pace. My goal is to help as many people as I can find their perfect dream home here in Paradise!
● Writing is also one of my passions. In my spare time, I am an author and a motivational blogger. It's very easy to find things to write about surrounded by the serene beach canvas, while listening to the crashing white-capped waves and beach-bum birds singing their cheerful songs as they fly in tandem over the ocean. The scenery is peaceful and refreshing to humans and animals alike and we all love to call this area home!
● In 2019, I affiliated with Coldwell Banker Sloane Realty which couples the network of one of the largest real estate franchises in the world with the local knowledge of the South Brunswick Islands since 1955. My goal is to have a positive impact on everyone, whether in my writing or in person. I look forward to meeting many new people and creating many lasting friendships.
● During the COVID-19 downtime early in 2020, I received my e-PRO, PSA/Mastering the CMA, Real Estate Investing, and Leadership Certificates. I worked hard on my career while the state and world were shut down. I genuinely believe that these Certificate courses helped me learn even more about the most important parts of Real Estate. The e-PRO Certificate helps ensure that I keep my client's personal information protected while interacting in such a high-tech society. Getting certified in PSA/Mastering the CMA was crucial to being able to price my client's property correctly, getting them the most money possible while not overpricing and causing everyone unnecessary stress and wasted time. The Real Estate Investing Certificate gave me valuable insight on the Investing process and gave me the tools necessary to help all my Investor clients. While the world was shut down, I was taking advantage of the extra time to invest in myself to better help and assist my clients.
● Even though I am an introvert at heart, I am a self-motivator and I don't quit. If you want to work with someone who puts you first and will make sure that your interests are put front and center, then I'm the person for you. My main goal is to get along with everyone, even if our personalities don't quite line up. I am available for my clients anytime they need me. The Real Estate business is not a 9-5 job, it is a job that keeps you moving from early morning until you collapse from exhaustion at bedtime. It is unrealistic to think that a Real Estate Agent can punch a time clock and also meet the needs of his/her clients.
● Real Estate is a race and can get messy. Often times things don't go as smoothly as we would like. Not everyone will have your best interests in mind when negotiating and/or seeking out the perfect professional service providers to handle emergencies that pop up unexpectedly. I am on your side and will do everything in my power to make the Real Estate process as simple and painless as possible. Let me take care of the hard stuff so you can sit back and enjoy your best life now! Remember, IT'S BEACH TIME!